Friday 4 May 2012

123. Honey Mustard

 




Earrings:  Present
Scarf:  Paris
Blouse:  New Look
Shorts:  DIY/Self Made
Shoes:  New Look

Hello lovelies! This is what I wore to uni today - feeling the mustard theme it would seem! I had a few compliments on my earrings today too which were a gift from my lovely friend, and fellow blogger, Paige - so thank you! They are really lovely :) I am also wearing my new Kate Moss lipstick (image below) in shade number 12. It comes out quite orange which is why I got it because I wanted something a little different, however today I only applied a little on my lips and then rubbed it in which gives a much more sutble effect.



Hope you've all had a good Friday and have a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I love the accessories and the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you top and earrings! :)
    i just started blogging and my blog is quite new, it would mean a lot to me if you checked it out (: thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check it out hun :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. PRETTYYY!!! I love the mustard color on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outift! mustard is such a lush colour xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)