Monday 14 May 2012

125. We could be up in the clouds




Brooch:  Charity Shop
Cardigan:  Primark
Dress:  New Look
Shoes:  Primark

Hey lovelies! How are you all? This is what I wore yesterday when it was lovely and sunny outside and today it's horrible and rainy.. :/ Anyway, I absolutely LOVE this dress, I bought it on Saturday. It's brand new in in New Look and they are really popular! I got so many compliments yesterday at work when I was wearing it. It has an amazing tie-dye print, as you can see above, in blue and cream and as far as I am aware this is the only colour they do at the moment as I can't find it on the website, but I think it would look really lovely in a shade of pink too. I bought the size 8 and didn't try it on until I got home and it is actually quite big, however because it comes with a tie belt you can pull it as tight as you want to and no one would know the difference. If anything it just adds more pleats in the skirt :) I decided to keep the rest of the look quite simple with cream and white shades but added detail on the neck with my gold and pearl brooch. What do you think?

Ahh my deadline is one week today plus I had my presentation today which was horrible! Hows everyone elses work going? Are you all as stressed as me?! Haha!



13 comments:

  1. I bought this dress from New Look too and I also found the size 8 to be hugeeee. Oh well, it's such a lovely print! You look gorgeous in it! My deadline's also next Monday, I cannot wait to be freed now!


    ♥ Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah glad I didn't just get a duff one! lol Ah thank you :) Oh I have so much to do and not enough time!! lol

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  2. lovely outfit, you look stunning!

    from,

    helen @ http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so lovely and your shoes are cute too! I love your style. :-)

    http://coolisnotaonewaystreet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww such a sweet comment! Thank you so much, I'm glad you like my blog :)

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is gorgeous! Good luck with your work!
    I am stressed too, I have 3 exams! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! :)
      Oooh good luck!!

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)