Thursday 31 May 2012

INTRODUCING KOI COUTURE

Hello lovelies! Second post of the day, I know, but I just wanted to share with you a lovely new shoe company I found yesterday called Koi Couture. Koi Courture sell women's shoes only and are highly influenced by and reflect modern British fashion culture. Their shoes are so lovely and are perfect if you want to make a statement with your outfit. Here are a few below, I especially love the soft pink bow heels and the bright blue shoes, they would both be perfect for a night out! Check out their Facebook page here.






What do you think? I can't wait to see more from Koi Couture to see what they bring out next!

3 comments:

  1. Oh god, I LOVE shoes haha! I'm heading over to theur page right now...! Dangerous haha :) Thanks for sharing and I love the shoes at the top most! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Shoes are a girls weakness I'm sure!! lol

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)