Saturday 5 May 2012

124. Keep the past in the past





Scrunchie: New Look
Top:  Topshop
Skirt:  New Look
Boots:  New Look
Hand Chain:  DIY/Self Made
Necklace:  Tiffany & Co.

Hello beauties! How is everyone's weekend so far? This is what I wore to work today, going for a bit of an 80's look with my hair and the scrunchie which I like. It's just a really basic outfit for today but I still wanted to do an outfit post, mainly because my hair is different. I usually wear my hair down or if I do wear it up it'll be in a bun so I thought I'd go for a high ponytail today to change it up a bit. What do you think?

Hope you've all had a good day and not been on your feet all day like me!! Haha!



2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and I am sad enough to own that top in 3 different colours! SO easy to wear though!
    Hannah x
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha ye I've got two colours, they just go with anything though! lol

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)