Friday 25 May 2012

Outfit Inspiration

Hello lovelies! How are you all? Sorry for the lack of outfit posts! Since I finished uni I have just been enjoying the sunshine, seeing friends and yesterday I went to London with my Dad and Brother for the day, but I have plenty of new clothes to show you all next week!

Anyway, this post is based on some outfit images that I see everywhere on Tumblr and Weheartit and I find them really inspiring, so I have collected a few to show you and hopefully I will do a post like this next week with all my clothes and outfits that I have put together that I will wear in the future.






All images from weheartit.com

Does anyone else do this with their clothes? I'm actually really looking forward to doing it because I think it will make me realise that I can make a lot more outfits out of the clothes I already have rather than buying more! Haha! Oh, I also cleared out my wardrobe today, which I NEVER do so I  was quite brutal! I got rid of 22 items of clothing, 12 pairs of shoes and a bag. I think that is pretty good seeing as I never throw away anything!

8 comments:

  1. oh i love the first one! i think i need to start doing this a bit more with my clothes. rather than just always buying more i should figure out what already matches with what :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! That's the problem I have so I'm going to give this a go :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  2. I always lay out an outfit on my bed before going out, it really helps! :)

    Lubna
    ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah awesome! I'm going to try it this week :D

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. I always lay out my clothes, it helps me out alot! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you've laid the outfits out! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they're not mine, they're all from weheartit.com, but I plan on doing this :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)