Tuesday 29 May 2012

127. Give me that floral feeling






Headband:  New Look
Top:  New Look Limited Edition (Old)
Shorts:  Charming Magpies
Shoes:  New Look (Kids)

Hello lovelies! Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately, I've been out in the garden enjoying the sun so I have just been wearing tops and shorts mainly, but yesterday I decided to dress all floral and summery! So this is what I wore yesterday, very floral indeed! But I wanted to wear something fun and this is what I came up with. My boyfriend said I look like a fairy.. haha! For this outfit I tried laying out my clothes on my bed first, like the images in my last post, and it actually really helps deciding what accessories and shoes to put with an outfit. Plus it is a lot quicker than putting clothes on and taking them off again when you don't like the outfit! I'll be taking photo's all week and I'll upload them on Friday so that you can see wha outfits I came up with this week.

I had such a lovely day yesterday! My Dad bought us a little pool so me and my friend's and boyfriend spent the day filling that with water (luckily we're not in the hosepipe ban!!) and then we had a bbq and chilled out in the pool, although by the time it was full it was freezing!! Haha! Hopefully I'll get some use out of it today.

Anyway, I hope you've all had a good start to the week!!



11 comments:

  1. great outfit, you look so pretty!

    from, helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the different florals! I wished I'd had a little paddling pool over the weekend too!

    Laila x
    thekittenswhiskers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah it was lovely and cool! Although now the weather is clouding over!! lol

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. You look so lovely! Love how you're rocking that headband, they can be so hard to pull off xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Josie! :D

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
    2. Inspired by originality in style and fashion.Keep it going girl.

      ritahnakyeyune.blogpsot.com

      Delete
    3. Aww thank you so much hun :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  4. Stunning look!!
    And great blog you have, check mine if you like

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)