Tuesday 1 May 2012

120. I feel lucky like a four leaf clover





Blouse:  Sugarlips
Skirt:  DIY/Self Made
Boots:  New Look

Hello everyone! Ahh it seems like forever since I did an outfit post! This is what I wore yesterday. The weather seems to have brightened up today (touch wood) so I photographed today and yesterdays outfits, so there will be a second outfit post coming up tonight.

Anyway, I really love this outfit because it's girly and fun but also comfortable for uni. I have only worn this top from Sugarlips once before this so I really wanted to wear it again because it is so lovely and floaty and will go with most things in my wardrobe! The fabric is sheer and silky and feels so nice on my skin and has a gorgeous ditsy floral print all over. I saw my Mum yesterday and now she wants to borrow this blouse because it's so lovely! Haha! If you haven't heard of Sugarlips before then check out their website here, they have some really lovely pieces on there! I paired it with my burgundy skirt and boots to tie in the colours and just went for the usual black tights as it is still rather cold out!

Hope you like my come back outfit as I have been away for a while! I will put today's outfit post up later on today/tonight.

4 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your skirt, it's the perfect colour to transition through spring. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors together and your shoes. You look so good :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)