Friday 11 May 2012

Tahir Sultan

Hello everyone! I was recently contacted and introduced to a designer I had never heard of before called Tahir Sultan. I had a little look at the images I was sent and was really amazed by the design and shape of the garments. As I study Fashion Design this is the sort of thing I am interested in. I love hearing about and finding new designers and artists for inspiration, so if anyone is interested then here are some images of Tahir Sultan's work.










What do you think? I love the colours they have used, and I especially love the grey blazer and its amazing tall, thin arched shoulders.

2 comments:

  1. So stunning, I love the blue dress the shapes and cut are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely aren't they! :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)