Thursday 3 May 2012

122. Feet don't fail me now






Blazer:  Primark
Playsuit:  New Look
Boots:  New Look

Hello! This is what I wore yesterday but I ended up going to the cinema in the evening to see Avengers (it is amazing by the way!) so I couldn't post my outfit, but here it is! It seems I'm loving the dusky pink colours lately. I wanted a comfortable outfit yesterday as I was doing uni work all day so I just chucked this playsuit on and then for the evening I added my blazer, ankle boots and floral necklace. Hope you like it!

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, uni work is so intense right now so my blog posts are gradually getting smaller and smaller due to little time to breathe! I cannot wait for the summer when I can really concentrate on my blog :)

10 comments:

  1. i love the sweet colour combination, it really suits you!

    love,

    helen @ http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much pink yet it works and blends so well. really feminine and it's beautiful.
    those shoes are amazing!
    :) keep up the blogs, i love reading them
    shadesofpepper.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! It truely means alot to know that people enjoy reading my blog :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. Such a darling dress, the blazer goes perfectly with it! Love the boots too x

    Lubna
    ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print on the playsuit is so pretty! Also love the scallop edge x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the scalloped edge :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  5. i adore your feminine romper!!
    xoxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)