Saturday 5 May 2012

Spiritual Gypsy Jewellery

Hello lovelies! Another post for today, but only a quick one! I was recently contacted by a company who makes the most amazing, one off pieces of jewellery. They are so beautiful that I just had to share them with you!








I really love everything they sell on their website, especially their rings! They are so beautiful! You can find their website here. The jewelley may be a bit pricey for some people but that is because they are all hand made using organic materials hand-sourced from India, Thailand, Ibiza and the Americas.

8 comments:

  1. ah, that last cuff is amazing!

    from,

    helen @ http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this jewellery is gorgeous! I love the cuff in the last photo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous pieces! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)