Friday 18 May 2012

UPDATE


Hello lovelies! I thought I would do a little update on what I have been up to lately and my plans for the future on my blog.

The picture above is one that I took today whilst doing a photoshoot of my garments which I made for my projects for uni. Pictures of the end results will be up on Monday or Tuesday once I have handed in my work. My lovely friend Sophie and an old school friend Natasha helped me out with modelling and make up, so a huge thank you to them! I will leave a link to their blogs and Facebook pages once I upload the final photos next week. I had such a good day and got some really good images of my clothes so I'm happy!

My hand in is ever looming closer, and I cannot wait to hand in all of my work!! By 10 o'clock on Monday morning I will be free from uni for four months and I cannot wait to get back into blogging! I have SO many ideas of what I want to do with my blog and new and old features which I will be starting up, so watch this space! I am really excited to get back into it! I feel that I have somewhat abandoned my blog lately due to uni work, which is normal, so I can't wait to get back into it and become a full-time blogger again :)

I am also making plans to set up a shop of the clothes which I make. Last year I made clothes for my friends and family, but this year I am ready to start selling to people across the country! (Not quite the world, yet!) I feel like my sewing skills and pattern making have got so much better since last year due to learning so much at uni so I will be happier making clothes for people I don't know! I have a Facebook Page which will keep you all updated so please, please click the link and like the page if you are interested in seeing the clothes I make :) Thank you!!

I think that's about it for my little update! Good luck to everyone who has exams and hand ins like me, I know we're all feeling the pressure lately but keep going! :)

2 comments:

  1. Too many projects, they all sound great!! Love to see the pics and the cloth too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know!! Haha! Images of the final pieces will be up soon :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)