Thursday 10 May 2012

Look what came in the post today!

Hello beauties! Ohh my it feels like forever since I last blogged...again! I'm so sorry, uni work is so horrendous and with deadlines looming I somehow feel like nothing is getting done! But I recieved a lovely little parcel in the post today so I just had to show you a sneak peak of what I got!

A little while ago I entered a competition on Toni's Fashion Your Seatbelts blog. It was in collaboration with Oh My Love and they were giving away a lovely little shirt dress...and I won! I haven't got any full length outfit photos yet but I put it on straight away and took a few photos to show you just how lovely it is!






I cannot wait to wear it and take a proper outfit post for you guys, but be warned it may not be until after the 21st depending on uni work! Thank you so much to Toni and Oh My Love, I am completely in love with my new dress :)

10 comments:

  1. looks like a pretty dress :)
    cant wait for the outfit post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous dress! I can't wait to see it on!

    ♥ Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to wear it :D

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful colour, very lucky!

    http://weekendtoast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, from what I can see it's SO SO beautiful!!!!! Can't wait to see it on...quite tempted to buy myself one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!! The colour and fabric are so lovely! You should buy one, they look so lovely on :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)