Saturday 17 November 2012

Thursday's Haul

Morning all! This is a scheduled post as I had two posts yesterday and I thought three might be a bit overwhelming, especially with all the imagery going on. So, I went shopping with my Mum on Thursday and bought all of these lovely things below, mainly make up which is a tad unusual because the majority of my money usually goes towards new clothes. However, lately I have been reading many beauty blogs and watching a lot of beauty Youtube video's and I have suddenly become a bit of a beauty addict.. :/ I feel like a bit of a late bloomer! I have always loved make up but I never really experiment much. So anyway, I bought a few bits and pieces of make up, some of which have been recommended by beauty bloggers and a pair of 'blue suede shoes' (boots) which I just fell in love with for some reason. Although I have to say, I am usually a size 3/4 but I had to buy these in a 5 as they were a bit tight. But anyway, I'll let the imagery do the rest of the talking so you don't have to listen to me ramble any more!!
 

MUA Constellation: £3 each
Superdrug (3 for 2 offer currently running!)





Boots


Boots

New Look
 
Hat: £9.99
New Look 
 
Ok, so I wasn't originally going to spend £9.50 on an eyeliner, I wouldn't usually do that, but after watching Zoella talk about them on Youtube I thought I would see just how good they really are. I did a sample on my hand and it applied like a dream, however the price was still putting me off, so I walked away and shopped elsewhere, went to rub off the eyeliner and it did not budge! It was staying there unless I wacked out a face wipe, and that is what sold it for me. The fact is it so creamy and literally silky, AND stays on all day! I'd say it's worth the money. And as for the body butter, well, you just go and smell it and you will understand. It smells AMAZING! And I have a terrible sense of smell!! I applied it after showering last night and it sinks into your skin beautifully and every now and then you catch the smell and it's pretty dreamy.. I'm sure you all think I'm a bit of a weirdo now but just go and smell it and you'll see where I'm coming from. You can also buy it in 50ml or 1000ml tubs :)
 
So yeah, that is what I spent my money on on Thursday, plus a few Christmas presents. How is your Christmas shopping going? Feeling festive or is it too early? I am dreading the Christmas songs at work...they'll be great at first but playing Mcfly's Christmas song 6 times in 4 hours is a bit much. Anyone working in New Look will feel my pain! Infact, I may be suffering as you're reading this seeing as it's a scheduled post, ha! Happy Friday Saturday!
 


12 comments:

  1. Great things! Love the boots and hat so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nail constellations, i have the same ones as you but they're sooo tempting to just pick off! mine lasted two days before i started chipping away haha. also love the MUA heaven and earth palette, the staying power is amazing for the price :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine lasted about two days aswell before I chipped it off! Haha And yeah the palette is really good! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I love those beads for your nails! I would love to see how they look on.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! lvoe the nail beads and the blue boots are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah this is amazing! love the little nail beads

    hope you'll visit back!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the MUA constellation nail stuff - I need to buy some now. I've seen it look so nice on everyone else! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)