Wednesday 21 November 2012

Motel Rocks Blogger Event



Hello lovelies! As you may or may not have seen, Motel Rocks held a bloggers event on Monday evening at Floripa in London. and I went along with my lovely friend, Charlotte. It was actually the first proper blogger event that I have been to and it was really lovely to see people who's blogs you follow in the flesh. I was very nervous at first as I am quite a shy person when I first meet people, especially people who I admire! But once I got talking to people and the free cocktails flowed it became a lot easier and really fun! I met some lovely ladies, Jessie from Copper Garden, Amy from Amy Valentine, Francesca from On The Bias, Stacey from Pretty Delicate Layers, Lyzi from Being Little and I got to meet the lovely Chelsea from Chelsea Jade Loves again! I hope to go to more events and see these lovely ladies again and also meet more bloggers!!
 
 
Oh hey Lee Stafford!
 
Me and Chelsea
 
Me and Lyzi
 
Lovely ladies, Lyzi, Kim, Amy and Francesca
 
Image stolen from Francesca, photobooth fun!
 


11 comments:

  1. Dude, that photo booth looks SO COOL!!! Think I would have spent the night in there or following Lee around haha. Looks like you had a good night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so awesome! Haha Yeah had a really good night :)

      Delete
  2. looks like you had a great night!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have gone </3
    Great blog, I am now following!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of Forever.
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww shame you couldn't come :( Hopefully next time! :)
      Thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. Love the way you've put these images together! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us, I believe this website truly stands out : D.
    meetings in los angeles

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)