Tuesday 6 November 2012

181. Let's go back to the start





Collar Clips:  DIY/Self Made
Top:  Ralph Lauren
Shorts:  Paris
Boots:  New Look
 
Hello! This is just a short post today as I am mega busy with uni work and looming deadlines! I did manage to shoot my outfit for you guys though. It's pretty basic but nice with the collar clip deatil which I made myself. I will be selling more like this very, very soon so watch this space!
 
Also, I have created a little side blog which you can find here. It's still very bare at the moment but I have a lot of ideas so please check it out and follow to stay posted. Also, please let me know what you think, any ideas you may have of which direction I could take, I would love that! It's sort of a mini project/challenge for myself so we'll see how it goes. In saying that this blog is still very much up and running so don't fret! :)
 


4 comments:

  1. Cute oufit!
    like your style dear, how would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC?

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)