Tuesday, 6 November 2012

181. Let's go back to the start





Collar Clips:  DIY/Self Made
Top:  Ralph Lauren
Shorts:  Paris
Boots:  New Look
 
Hello! This is just a short post today as I am mega busy with uni work and looming deadlines! I did manage to shoot my outfit for you guys though. It's pretty basic but nice with the collar clip deatil which I made myself. I will be selling more like this very, very soon so watch this space!
 
Also, I have created a little side blog which you can find here. It's still very bare at the moment but I have a lot of ideas so please check it out and follow to stay posted. Also, please let me know what you think, any ideas you may have of which direction I could take, I would love that! It's sort of a mini project/challenge for myself so we'll see how it goes. In saying that this blog is still very much up and running so don't fret! :)
 


6 comments:

  1. It's a nice blog to provide a good information. You shared a really good information. I bookmarked this blog further more useful information. Thanks for sharing this.......... PPI Claim Refund

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute oufit!
    like your style dear, how would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC?

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)