Friday 9 November 2012

Having a hard time.

gif
gif made by me with my own images.

Hey lovelies! Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have been crazy busy with uni work recently leading up to my crit, but I had that yesterday and everything went really well. My beautiful model and friend, Charlotte, came and modelled the outfit for me and it fit perfectly! My tutor even thought that I had made it for Charlotte because it fit so well. To say I was pleased would be an understatement. I also got given my brief for my pre-collection, which I have to create my own brief, but I'll explain more of that on my other blog fashion-interval later on today.
 
Lately my emotions have been very up and down, probably due to the stresses of university, constantly being tired and family troubles going on lately, but I won't go into details. All I know is, I could not do it all without my wonderful boyfriend sticking by me, dispite living an hour away, and my amazing friends always being there to cheer me up. I realise I am so lucky to have such great friends who I know will always be there for me in a second :)
 
But anyway, enough of my emotional ramblings. The reason for this post is that with all the stresses going on at the moment I find that I just chuck on my outfits in the morning. This is very out of character for me as I always take my time to choose what I am going to wear each day, sometimes I even plan what I will wear the night before! In the last 2 weeks I have noticed and started to pull myself together, however it is hard when you're waking up at the crack of dawn each morning and not going to bed 'till midnight each night. Does anyone else have this problem recently? And what tips do you have to stay stylish and on trend when your lifestyle is so busy? Any tips and advice would be much appreciated! Sometimes I think it's because I have so many clothes that I just don't have the time to rumage through it all! Well, today I will be ebaying some clothes that I just don't wear so I will do a post about that later. You never know, you may find something that you like :)
 

6 comments:

  1. Ahh I'm getting snowed under with uni work too, but atleast your hardwork doesn't go unnoticed :) I find keeping your weekends clear and having something to look forward to at the end of the week always helps ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true :) However, unfortuantely I work all weekend so never get any time off :( Although seeing my friends definitely cheers me up :) xx

      Delete
  2. Pretty clothes!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely outfits!
    I'm in my second year of uni as a fashion student and I'm finding it so overwhelming already! :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I know the feeling lovely, but keep going because it'll all be worth it in the end! :)
      xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)