Thursday 22 November 2012

Sugarhill Boutique SS13 Press Day

Good evening! Yesterday I was up in London again with my lovely friend, Victoria, viewing Sugarhill Boutique's Spring/Summer 2013 collection. It was set in a bowling alley to go with the theme of some of the prints that they have used in the collection which I thought was really fun, and they also had a photobooth which was a laugh too.
 
The collection itself was displayed on three separate rails to fit each theme inside the collection, one of which was monochrome, the other had a sailor feel to it and the last one was more 'ice-cream sundea's' - I'm not sure how else to describe it! Haha Anyway, the whole experience was great and the ladies are so lovely and even remembered us from the A/W 2012 viewing which was really lovely.
 
So anyway, I thought I would show some of the collection and the lovely prints, as that is what Sugarhill Boutique is known for, but not give too much away at the same time. I hope you enjoy them! They have some really fab stuff coming out and I want to buy it all!!








The images aren't great so I do appologise. My DSLR has decided to pack up but I will be buying a new one next week once I have been paid. Very excited! So what do you think of the prints? There is such a great variety, there's something for everyone! Oh and one last thing, I did take some video's of the collection too but I'm not sure how they turned out so there may be another post on this with a little video :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)