Thursday 29 November 2012

185. It's worth fighting for.






Blouse:  Charity Shop
Dress:  Urban Outfitters / Vintage
Rings:  Blue - NEC Birmingham Clothes Show / Gold - Urban Outfitters
Nail Varnish:  Rimmel
Boots:  New Look
 
Evening all!
 
Sorry for the late post, my internet has been playing up over the last few days but I finally managed to upload a post! I went charity shopping in Farnham yesterday with my boyfriend and bought this lovely blouse with the gorgeous embroidered collar. Now, anyone who knows me, especially you Paige, will know that I have many, many blouses in all different colours and collar styles and I said I wouldn't buy any more, but this one just stole my heart (Ha!) and for a large it's actually not too oversized and baggy which I love. Plus I figured I could wear it underneath jumpers and dresses as it's quite thin so it's easy to layer. So that is what I did today and layered it with my floral dress from Urban Outfitters alongside my trusty chelsea boots.
 
As you may know from my last post I haven't had the best of weeks, however seeing my boyfriend yesterday really cheered me up and made me relax and de-stress - plus the retail therapy which always helps! I also saw my lovely friend, Charlie, who helped me out a huge amount with my uni work and just generally getting me excited and motivated about my work. I don't know what it is about her but she just has a way of inspiring you and pulls out all of these fantastic ideas! She has recently started working at a place called Grand Cafe in Southampton, where I live, and it is gorgeous inside! We have made a few plans to benefit both of us which I will share with you tomorrow along with some images of the gorgeous interior so look out for that!
 
I hope you've all had a lovely day!
 


8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! :)

    http://frankest.blogspot.co.uk/

    Frankie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks perfect with the blouse underneath, another gorgeous outfit :) xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress! You look great on it :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)