Friday 16 November 2012

182. Blue Suede Shoes (boots)

 



Hat:  New Look
Blazer:  Charity Shop
Necklace:  H&M
Top:  New Look
Disco Pants:  River Island
Boots:  New Look
 
Ah, second post of today! I did have another but thought I'd better leave that one for tomorrow, don't want to overload you all! Anyway, this is today's outfit. I couldn't, and still sort of can't, decide whether or not the blue blazer and blue boots was a bit much especially with the hat but I thought I'd go with the flow and just wear it anyway! I'm off out with a couple of friends in mo for a much needed catch up so if I get any funny looks I'll know what they're thinking, ha!
 
I wasn't actually going to blog or Lookbook this look because my best images came out really grainy, but I thought the two at the top weren't so bad, plus it has been a century since I uploaded an outfit!! So anyway, what do you think? I bought the boots and the hat yesterday when I went shopping (which will be mentioned in tomorrow's post) so I was eager to wear them both today. I know it may not be to some people's taste, but hey ho! I'm going with the flow! ....And rhyming apparently?!
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 


15 comments:

  1. Lovely velvet Jacket! x

    P.S. CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear, Im in love with this green&blue colored outfit!You are so stylish and gorgeous!Love your posts!Im folowing you dear!Hope u can follow back!kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boots are amazing. gorgeous. and love the outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the nicest blazer I have ever seen!
    Its so unique!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the blazer and really wanted it, then saw it was thrifted :( Looks like I won't be buying it haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sorry!! I hate it when that happens! hah There may be one similar on ebay? :) xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)