Friday 16 November 2012

Company Fashion Forum Event

 
Hello beauties! As you may have guessed by the title I went to Company Magazine's Fashion Forum event in London on Wednesday evening. Me and my friend Victoria met up with the lovely Chelsea from Chelsea Jades Loves and headed on over to the event in Hackney Central.
 
Once we got there the room slowly started flooding with fellow budding fashionistas. I always love going to events like this because I love to see how everyone else dresses. I really love seeing everyone's unique style and being inspired by them. Before we even got into the room we were talking to the web editor from Company Mag and one of the stylists, Lauren, which was really surreal but so amazing! I was quite shocked and taken back but they were both so lovely asking questions about us and giving us advice on how to break into the industry etc, it really made me feel at ease.
 
Once we got into the main event room we were presented with an amazing goodie bag, which I will show below, and six chairs on stage filled by six beautiful and talented ladies. The first by the editor of Company Magazine, Victoria White, the second by the head of Visual Merchandising in Miss Selfridge's Head Office (didn't catch her name!), the third by the Buying Director of Oasis Fashion, Sarah, the forth by the amazing stylist, Aradia Crockett, the fith by a lady working for IPRFashion (didn't catch her name, feel so bad!!) and lastly, the sixth by Fred Butler, who's wonderful blog you can find here.
 
The overall experience was so amazing and so chilled! The ladies on stage spoke about their personal experiences of getting into the industry and answered our questions which was really great. They even let us run over time so that they could answer more questions and we even got to talk to them after aswell which was amazing. The whole experience was so insightful and gave me the motivation to carry on with my blog and university and has even made me write a list of goals that I want to achieve after I have graduated. So thank you so much Company Magazine! Please do more events like this!!
 
Now onto the fantastic goodie bag ;)









5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, looks like you had an amazing time! I really wanted to go to this but I literally only found out about this on the day - how unlucky. Your goodie bag looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no way!! It was a really good evening :) I'm on the look out for the next event :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an amazing event. I love inspiring talks like this, gets you so excited and positive about the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it really does! I feel so motivated now haha! xx

      Delete
  3. I saw you there but was too scaredy to say hello! It was such a good evening wasn't it xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)