Tuesday 13 November 2012

The perfect Christmas dress

Hey lovelies! I have created this post as I have my work's Christmas doo coming up and would love to find the perfect dress for the event. I have searched many websites but all of the 'going out' dresses aren't exactly wowing me, until I came across Miss Selfridges' range. They have some amazingly beautiful dresses at the moment so I thought I would share my favourites with you.
 
 


 
 
£49.00 
 

 


 
Ahh, I love them all! Some are a little pricey than others. I'm not sure I could bring myself to spend over £100 on a dress, though it is beautiful I just don't have the money! Which one would you pick out for me to wear and why? I'd love to hear your feedback and hopefully narrow down my options!
 
 

13 comments:

  1. that second dress is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all so lovely, it's difficult to choose! Haha xxx

      Delete
  2. they are all so pretty! the fourth one is my favourite though!

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too, but so, so expensive!! xxx

      Delete
  3. such cute dresses <3 xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the top two dresses in my store! The forst one looks so pretty on! Have you seen this one http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=41&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33055&storeId=12554&productId=6758422&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=222487&parent_categoryId=208100&pageSize=40

    It looks amazing on!x
    Take a look at my new post at www.beautifulthings-danielle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first dress. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)