Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunday Summary #7

 
Evening all!
 
I firstly want to apologise, again, for the lack of outfit posts on my blog as it has been pointed out to me, although I have stated why in most posts lately, it is just lack of time and now that I am spending 10 hours  a day in uni it is pretty hard to find the time, but I am hating it and I am sorry! :( I know my blog is becoming a bit boring with all of these reviews etc, but it is something I have to write about. When companies have kindly sent me these things I like to review them as quickly as possible so that I don't disappoint the company, and also so that I am holding my side of the deal at the end of the day.
 
I know I have probably lost some readers due to my ranting and lack of outfit posts lately, but this is a fashion and lifestyle blog and this is my life. Trust me, I wish I could blog outfit posts every day like I used to but right now my uni work comes first I'm afraid.
 
So yes, I have been spending the majority of my time in uni at the moment, as you have all gathered, and I would also like to say it's hard to ask someone else to take photos for you when everyone is as bogged down as you are in uni. Maybe I'll take my camera and tripod in the car with me and take some photos when I wait for my friend in the Park & Ride before uni haha. (Man, this is becoming awfully rambly about outfit photos!)
 
MOVING ON!
 
I finally got to see my boyfriend last night after not seeing him for three weeks! I walked into his flat and he had covered the room with candles and rose petals and there were beautiful roses in a vase on the side, pink champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, so I was a very spoilt girl! We ended up chilling out and watching Finding Nemo (an ultimate favourite of ours!) and it was just so nice to be in his company again. We also had a completely lazy day today talking about the future and all sorts which was exciting!
 
Anyway, I think I have written enough for today. I promise I will try and get at least one outfit post up this week and hopefully it will be a gooden!! If you do want to see my outfits I usually post them on my Instagram, my username is @kirsti24 :)
 
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramble away, I say!! We will still be here, reading your words. Those who aren't sympathetic to you needing to live life away from your blog aren't worth a second thought. Do what you can, when you can, and try not to worry! Ranting and rambling comes with every day life :)

    Tori
    xx

    P.s - darn it, I didn't realise it would say I removed my comment! I just needed to edit something :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much sweetie! That comment has made me feel a lot better :) You can't please everyone I guess!
      Haha! Don't worrie lovely :)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow your valentine's day sounded amazing, you were really spoilt!!
    Third year of uni is really tough and i'm sure everyone understands that obviously it comes first over your blog so don't worry and keep up the good work <3

    Charlotte
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I really was! I'm a very lucky girl :)
      Thank you lovely, it means a lot to know that people understand :)

      xxx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)