Wednesday 6 February 2013

191. Rocking Horses





Hello lovelies,

My, oh my, it has been such a long time since I did an 'outfit post', and today's pictures aren't great I'm afraid due to awful lighting and not enough hours in the day! But hey, I recieved this beautiful little dress from Sugarhill Boutique yesterday as I had a voucher to spend and it is just so pretty!

I have always loved Sugarhill Boutique with there amazing prints and wonderful dresses so I was very pleased to recieved a voucher when I went to their Spring/Summer 2013 press day. I decided on this lovely rocking horse dress as I thought it will be great for when Spring kicks in, dispite it being in their Autumn/Winter 2012 collection.

I cannot wait to purchase some lovely pieces from their S/S 13 range which will be on the website soon. If you want a sneak peek, check out my post from the press day here.

maker gif
maker gif
 

13 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)