Friday 8 February 2013

REVIEW | Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets



 
Hello beauties,
 
This evening I thought I would do a little review for you on these Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets. I got these in the goodie bag from the Company Fashion Forum event at the end of last year but hadn't tried them until now. I think I put off using them for so long because I thought that they couldn't possibly work or make any difference to my skin, however it seems that I may have been wrong...
 
Seeing as my New Years Resolution is to use up all of the products I already own before I buy any more, this product obviously falls into the category so I thought I would give it a try. The wipes come in a cute little package with the sheets all neatly tucked inside. It has a little gap to fasten the lid once the package is closed and also has a little sticker-like patch which sticks to a sheet to lift it out of the neat packaging easily, rather than you pulling out 5 sheets at a time when you only need one! I have to say I was wary about the sticker patch to begin with, wondering whether the sheet would rip when you try to take it off but it comes off with ease and makes life a whole lot easier!
 
The packaging says to pat the sheet over your face to remove any excess oil from your skin yet keep your make-up in tact, however I tend to use this product before I go to bed rather than on the go so I just give my face a quick rub with one or two sheets. Once you have patted or rubbed your face you can really feel the difference. I don't have overly oily skin but my forehead tends to suffer slightly and after I use these sheets my face feels a lot softer and non greasy.
 
Overall I really love this product. It's simple yet effective and is a product that not many people would think about purchasing, but I would definitely recommend these wipes as they really do work. You can buy a pack for £2.99 in Superdrug, although at the moment it's 99p online so if you have slightly, or overly, oily skin then try these out because they work like a dream! And not to mention the cool little sticker device ;)
 


4 comments:

  1. I got these in a goody bag too but never thought they would work! Looks like I might have to start using them!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kleenex make up wipes, I love their new range. Would love to try these out!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)