Sunday 10 February 2013

Sunday Summary #6


Hello lovelies,
 
Do ever just feel like running away and forgetting the world around you for a bit of piece and quite, and genuine happiness? That sounds very deep and depressing I know, but that is exactly how I feel today. Incase you hadn't noticed, life is a bit of a rollercoaster right now. One minute I'm up and I'm happy and feel positive in everything that I am doing, and the next I feel so down, stressed and drained. That's the life of being a student I guess.
 
But anyway, enough of the depressing crap! I always tell myself it could be a lot worse and people out there have it a lot worse than I do. Therefore I will continue to smile and laugh and most of all suck it up and get on with it!!
 
Last week I had a review and my night time skincare routine which you can find here and here. And this week I will have more reviews, more goodies to show you and probably a lot more moaning and rambling about uni work! Hopefully I will do a post soon, maybe even tomorrow, on a day in my shoes and how I go about my every day business lately. I think it might be quite fun, it's just finding the time to take the photos when you're so on the go! But yes, I think I will do that either tomorrow or Tuesday. Does that sound good? :)
 
I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I can completely empathize with you re: student stress fest. I ended up having a full on cry in the Asda car park yesterday. A wee hibernation session would be good sometimes, eh?! Uni problemz! Keep your chin up, and keep thinking of summer break. It'll be here in no time at all! Hope you feel better soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no!! I hope you're ok? It all just gets a bit much and then you end up having a break down :( Thank you lovely, I definitely will, and you too! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Your fringe is so cute!
    Chin up, I'm sure all the hard work for uni will pay off :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog :)
    Now following your blog on GFC :) WOuld you like to follow each other?

    If so, you can visit my blog here:

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Thanks!

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know EXACTLY how you feel with uni work, someday I get massively stressed out and feel like too much is going on and I just don't have time to fit life into life! But then other days In happy being mega busy and I love life! Eurgh. It's so annoying!

    Www.alexandralaurenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a horrible rollercoaster! lol xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)