Tuesday 7 August 2012

Style Icons #1

Hello bloggers! How are we all today? I was clearing out my work room/study earlier trying to find a place for all my work and half of my clothes and shoes (I kind of have two rooms for clothes :/) and came across a ton of magazines! I was flicking through and found one of my favourite images of Alexa Chung, one of my ultimate style icons, alongside Jameela Jamil and Zoe Deschanel. Looking through the article on Alexa from an old issue of Elle Magazine I decided that I would share some images of Alexa, Jameela and Zoe with you to show you why I think they are so amazing!

Alexa Chung
 





Jameela Jamil





Zoe Deschanel
 With Zoe Deschanel it's more about her beauty and how photogenic she is, and how amazingly crazy and free she is too!




10 comments:

  1. Alexa is amazing. Just love her style. xA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ladies too, they're so inspirational! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally wish I was Alexa Chung:'( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog Kirsti, I read all of your posts! Please could you check out my blog? http://prettylittlepineapple.blogspot.co.uk/ It would mean so much! :] xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Of course I will :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  5. I love alexa chung and zoey too, she's just so cute :) Greay post xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)