Saturday 11 August 2012

159. Baby, I'll see you at home





Jacket:  Charity Shop
Shoes:  Primark
Everything Else:  New Look

Good evening everyone! This is what I wore to work today. The look is quite casual but has a vintage twist with the jacket which I bought last year from a charity shop. It was being sold with a matching skirt but I asked if I could just buy the jacket seeing as the suit was a size 16 and I wasn't fussed about taking in the skirt. I am so glad I bought this jacket. Some may say it's a bit garish but I absolutely love it!

I bought a couple of items from work today too (I really need to stop spending!!). I have been thinking about buying an army jacket for a while now, seeing as military is making a come back once again. I found a couple in the kids section of New Look, and although it was a very hard choice I went for the army print jacket, although unfortunately I couldn't find an image on the website. I've put together some comparisons below for you to look at.

1  //  2  //  3  //  4

1  //  2  //  3  //  4

What do you think of next season's trend? Will you be rocking the camo jacket?





4 comments:

  1. I notice you always wear a silver bracelet & those on your other wrist. Can I ask about them, are they sentimental?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww very observant :) Yes, the silver bracelet was a present from my boyfriend and the watch was a present from my Mum, and on the other wrist I always wear a hairband incase I put my hair up and I recently got given a friendship bracelet from my boyfriend's Mum from when she was in France :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  2. I want a camo jacket AND a leather sleeve military jacket - so much wanting and so little money! Love your suit jacket, very very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I know!! Unfortunately I could only have one :( Haha!
      Thank you lovely, always such sweet comments :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)