Wednesday 8 August 2012

157. Life is sweet







Necklace:  H&M
Everything Else:  New Look

Hey lovelies! I didn't actually put any make up on or decent clothes today until about 4 o'clock when I got a text from my boyfriend saying he was on a break so I could see him Ha! As soon as he text I was straight upstairs getting ready and wacked this outfit together, and I actually really like it! After looking at Alexa Chung and Jameela Jamil's outfits it got me thinking that I should experiment more with the clothes I already have in my wardrobe - and this is what I came up with! Do you like it?

Normally when trying out new outfits I get scared and a bit self-consience about whether people think I look stupid, but wearing this I actually felt really confident and grown up - almost like a business woman on a casual day! Haha!

Hope you've all had a good day! I can't believe it's only Wednesday, it feels like a Friday for some reason? Hmm...



8 comments:

  1. Simple but stylish! You look amazing!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I ACTUALLY wore jeans today for the first time in about a year haha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Haha! I seem to be wearing them more and more lately! xxxx

      Delete
  3. I love it!
    Maybe we can follow each other.

    xoxo, Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just come across your blog, like your style now following x

    www.beautifulthings-danielle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)