Wednesday 15 June 2011

Home Sweet Home.

Well, I am home from the Isle of Wight Festival and it was amazing, despite the horrible weather on Sunday. Every single band I saw was amazing, I wasn't disappointed by any! My favourites were the Foo Fighters and Chase and Status; Foo Fighters because I've always wanted to see them and Chase and Status because the atmosphere was great! Eventhough it was like one big mosh pit (and I am not the kind of girl to mosh!!) it was just incredible and me and my friends just joined in! Haha Did anyone else go? I just thought I'd do a little post of some of my favourite images from my camera, my highlights of the festival you could call it. I did develop my disposable camera's today aswell but I have yet to scan them into the laptop. Enjoy :)


Kings of Leon


Me and my beautiful friend Charlie <3

Me and my lovely ladies - Jess, Amy and Charlie <3


All of the happy campers :)

My brother, me and my dad :)

Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters

Pixie Lott

Plan B





2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)