Monday 20 June 2011

35. Give me something I can believe in









Cardigan:  Primark
Top:  Kings of Leon band tee
Shorts:  H&M
Pop Socks:  New Look
Brogues:  New Look

Ok, so there are a lot of photo's today, which is a bit vain of me, but hey ho! It looks like my cats wanted to join in with being in the photo's today! The grey one is Indie and the white and grey one is Oscar :) Anyway, I put this outfit together last week and got the top dirty so now that it has been washed I grabbed the opportunity to wear it again and take the photo's this time before I spilt anything down it! I love my Kings of Leon top from when I went to see them in Hype Park last year and it is getting a little faded now. You can't really see it because of my hair but it has a wolf on it. I don't know why but I just loved it as soon as I saw it! I think it goes really well tucked into these brown, high-waisted shorts from H&M and cream pop socks. I wanted to do something different other than tights this time, and it's a good job I took the pictures when I did because now it's raining! I then finished off the look with my cream cardigan and cream brogues, going very neutral with the colour pallet. As you can see in the last photo my brogues are a bit worn now as I got them last year, but I love them so much because they just go with everything and are so comfortable and I don't want to chuck them out as New Look aren't selling them anymore.. I'm just hopeing that one day soon they come in store again so I can buy another pair! Anyone else have a pair of shoes like this that you just don't want to part with? Hope you're all having a good Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely look! I love the shorts! :)

    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. give me your hair please! i love it!
    gah, lucky you! you got to see kings of leons!
    love the shorts on you too ^^
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! Thankyou so much :D
    I know! I've seen them twice now and they were amazing both times!!
    Thankyou sweetie :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit and photos <3 i adore your shorts and shoes!! and cute kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog.. its mega cute. those shorts are gorgeous too, i love the way you've styled them. definitely following, follow me?

    www.fashionisinthebeholder.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou so much! :D
    I'll check out your blog sweetie, I'd be happy to follow, thanks for following me :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)