Sunday 19 June 2011

34. It's time that we found out who we are.




Top:  New Look
Shorts:  New Look
Tights:  New Look
Jumper:  Primark (Boyfriend's)

Everything I am wearing today, apart from the jumper, is all from New Look as I had work. I decided to go for a more casual look today but I added in the scalloped tights for detail and to make it a bit different. I love these high-waisted denim shorts, I am so happy I found my size! They go with everything and are so easy and comfortable to wear, especially for work! I am also wearing my boyfriend's Mickey Mouse jumper from Primark, although it is pretty much mine seeing as I've had it for a while now ;) I just think it goes really well and at the same time is really casual and comfortable to wear. I also added the tan plaited belt for more detail too and I wore my cream brogues to finish the look. Hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. wow i love the tights and your boyfriend's jumper hehe! cute!
    my brother got the t-shirt version of that actually ^^
    if you don't mind me asking...do you work at newlook? (:
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! :) Yes I do! lol Most things I wear are from New Look :/ lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Outfit and you are so beautiful! ^_^

    xoxo from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thankyou so much, you're so kind! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your vintage style :) your hair is so lovely. xx following :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thankyou so much Victoria :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)