Sunday 26 June 2011

36. FESTIVAL!





Top:  New Look
Shorts:  New Look

Ohhh what a beautiful sunny day it has been, apparently, I've been stuck at work!! I was originally wearing my scalloped tights with this outfit to work and my cream brogues, but as soon as I got home and realised just how hot it was I had to take the tights off! I really love this outfit, I just think it goes so well together and is definitely a festival look. I wore this outfit on the first day of the Isle of Wight festival actually! The top is actually from the kids range in New Look and I got it in the biggest size possble so that it was slightly baggy.

Haven't really got much to say in this post today, apart from thank you to all my follwers for following and leaving such lovely comments, and to my new followers too! Every single comment really means alot, I'm glad people actually like to look at my blog and look at my Lookbook outfits too, so thank you to everyone who views my blog :)

Hope you've all had a lovely day in the sunshine, or if it hasn't been sunny where you are then just a lovely day in general :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely look :)
    I was at work today as wel so I missed all the sunshine, but hopefully we can catch some tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! And ye, hopefully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shorts are gorgeous! The weather sounds amaaazing! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah thankyou :) Oh and I will, thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)