Wednesday 15 June 2011

32. Don't tell me I'm dreaming





Dress:  New Look
Scarf:  Vintage
Bag:  Primark

Wow, it feels like forever since I last did an outfit post, and I appologise for the poor quality photos, I don't know what was wrong with my camera today :/ Anyway, only a short and sweet commentary today as I need to pop out, but I wore this very simple outfit today, I wanted the scarf to be the center of attention as it's the latest addition to my collection of scarves! I went shopping with my mum today and bought a whole load of things, I'll post up what I bought when I get back tonight or tomorrow morning, but this bag was one of the items I bought. I just love the floral design, and it's all over the back too, plus it was only £7 from Primark and seeing as my other bag like this is breaking it was perfect :) Hope you've all had a lovely day :)


3 comments:

  1. cute bag!
    love the dress too!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bags so cute!
    love the dress and scarf also, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou lovelies! I fell inlove with the bag! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)