Wednesday 11 January 2012

Trouble uploading photos..

Hey everyone! I just wondered if anyone else is having trouble uploading photos to their posts? I click on 'browse' and choose my image and then it looks like it's uploading but then says 'error' and doesn't upload the photo. I've tried uploading different images, images I've already posted (just incase) but it still won't work and it won't even work on my Dad's laptop either. So I just wondered if anyone else is having/had the same problems or if anyone could help? It's been like this for two days now.

It's such a shame because I have so much to post aswell! I have today's outfit, which can be found on Lookbook, if your interested, here, and I was going to show some sneak previews of some DIY posts that will be coming up soon.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back soon once I've found out what the problem is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)