Tuesday 17 January 2012

All Work & No Play

Image from Tumblr

So this is basically what my work load looks like right now eventhough my deadlines are looming. I have been non-stop working for the last two weeks to get all of my uni work done but I had a little set back last Wednesday which led to me then being two days behind schedule. I've got an essay due on Thursday and the rest of my work is due on Friday. Talk about it all coming at once! I've also been given another project to do which I need to start after Friday so I don't really get any rest.

I cannot wait until everything is handed in. I doubt I will be 100% happy with everything as I'm a bit of a perfectionist, but I know how hard I've worked so hopefully the people marking my work will notice that. It's always a worry wondering what grade your going to get for your work, isn't it? Has anyone else got any deadlines/exams coming up?

Well anyway, I better get back to the work load! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)