Friday 25 November 2011

Times and minds are changing

Hey lovelies! I've been feeling as though my blog is lacking a little when it comes to interesting posts, agree? I just think that I need to add more to it rather than just outfit posts and whenever I have tried to stick to certain topics on certain days it never works because uni work gets in the way and then I don't have time to post as much as I would like to. So I've decided to take the pressure off of having a certain topic on a certain day of the week and just do them whenever I can (not that I've been sticking to that recently anyway!)

I had an introduction to my digital lecture at uni yesterday and it was really interesting talking about social networking and getting work experience etc and realising that 'it's not what you know, it's who you know' and that really got me thinking. I have been trying for ages now to get my blog up and running and get many followers but maybe I haven't been putting enough effort in or enough exciting and interesting posts on here. I know it's not like I have no followers, I have reached 71 followers now so I thank you all so much for following! But I want to keep you interested and keep you coming back to my blog and keep you posted on inspiring designers and artists I find while researching for uni etc and hopefully they will inspire you too!

I guess what I want/need to do is just get more organised and get the balance right between uni work and blogging. Plus, like I said before, I want to add more interesting posts and not just outfit posts. I was thinking of doing inspiring posts, like inspiring images that I have collected over the years and new designers, artists and illustrators which I find along the way. Would anyone be interested in that sort of thing? I would love some feed back and maybe some ideas. I know it feels like I'm always asking for help on my blog and then I never do anything to change it, but after my lecture yesterday it really made me realise that I have to really work hard at my blog if I want it to get noticed and not just wait for it to happen.

Sorry for my essay rant, I just thought I'd fill anyone in who's reading on what I'll be doing in the near future and maybe get some feedback from you guys to keep me motivated!

Thanks! I hope you all have an awesome weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)