Friday 18 November 2011

75. It's always darkest before the dawn.





Blazer:  H&M
Top:  H&M
Skirt:  New Look
Shoes:  New Look

This is what I wore yesterday. I bought this blazer a long while ago now in the H&M sale and I've been wanting to do an outfit post with it for ages but I could never find the right outfit, but I think this one really works well. I decided to pair it with a bodycon skirt, black tights and ankle boots and finally my Nirvana top to make the look a little less formal and more casual. Now that I know what kind of things go with this blazer I think I'll be wearing it a lot more, which is good because I do love it!

In other news I got a double rail for my room today because I can't fit anymore clothes in my wardrobe and I'm fed up of having piles of clothes lying around my room! It will also be nice to dig out some old clothes that have got lost in the back of my wardrobe.

Hope everyone has had a good week, have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. absolutely love the striped blazer, & the boots are gorgeous too.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that blazer is so nice, I really want a black and white stripe jacket or shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This was from a while ago now but there is one in New Look at the moment :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)