Tuesday 22 November 2011

76. And the only solution was to stand and fight






Top:  New Look
Jumper:  New Look
Shorts:  DIY, Self Made
Tights:  Primark
Boots:  New Look

I have to say, I am loving my look today. I've had this jumper since last year and finally dug it out again today, along with the top underneath which you can only see the collar of. I recently bought a rail for my room because no more clothes will fit in my wardrobe, and since I have been clearing out my wardrobe deciding which items to put on the rail I have found some of my lovely old clothes which I had forgotten about, so hopefully I'll now get more use out of them! Happy days!

Anyway back to the outfit! I've gone for a bit of a preppy look today with the peter pan collar poking out of my jumper and the formal high-waisted shorts. I've made it a bit more stylish with the fashion tights but the rest of the outfit is still very preppy which I love. I've added colour with the jumper but then bought it all together matching the red belt to finish. Hope you like it!

5 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)