Wednesday 12 December 2012

Beautiful Frost





Top:  Primark
Jumper:  Chairty Shop
Blazer:  Charity Shop
Disco Pants:  River Island
Boots:  New Look
 
Hello lovelies! My, oh my, it has been a very long time since I last posted, I do appologise. I have been so overwhelmed and stressed with my uni work recently that my blog has been pushed to the back of my mind unfortunately. However, I had my last tutorial of 2012 yesterday and it went rather well considering my lack of work so that cheered me up a bit, so much so that I decided to spend the day with my boyfriend in Farnham where the frost on the tree's was just beautiful.
 
I wasn't sure whether to do this post as and outfit post or not or whether to put my outfit on lookbook but I decided against it today as I knew the images wouldn't get much of a look in. So anyway, I thought I would show some of the images I took today (with my new camera!!!) of the beautiful frost on the tree's and plants and a few images of me by a really lovely blue door behind Farnham Castle to show what I was wearing today. I layered up with a jumper and my velvet blazer, and I was also wearing my trusty fur coat too. It's freezing lately!!
 
Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway in the post below as it ends at midnight on Saturday 15th of December! See the post below for details on how to enter and what you could win!

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)