Sunday 23 December 2012

188. Geek Chic




Bag: Charity Shop
Everything else:  New Look
 
Good morning beauties!
 
I am up bright and early today as I have work, yet again...But hey ho, I thought I would get outside and take my outfit photos as it will be dark by the time I get home. I'm going for a sort of 'Geek Chic' look today with the geek glasses but I quite like it. I have had these geek glasses for a while now but haven't actually worn them because I think they make me look too geeky, but I'm going with it today and embracing the geek look! We'll see what people think, I don't know why I care but I do. Horrible trait to have. Does anyone else care what other people think about what they wear etc even when you know you shouldn't?
 
Anyway, Merry Christmas Eve, Eve! I hope you all have a lovely day and please check out my YouTube video if you haven't already. Another will be coming very soon!!
 

12 comments:

  1. God this is amazing and that baaaag! I love the finds you can get in charity shops <3
    Wild Wolfy
    Sil xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit, I have the same glasses, on prescription cuz I really am a nerd ;) love your style
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! love the glasses :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The bag is amazing, i'm a true handbag addict...
    In your video you said it was from a charity shop, just wondering which one/where it was? I have no local charity shops that Im aware of :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was from a charity shop in Aldershot, not sure of the name, sorry! xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)