Friday 13 July 2012

148. You can make it right

Head Scarf:  Primark
Necklace:  Forever 21
Jacket:  Charity Shop
Top:  New Look
Shorts:  New Look
Shoes:  New Look

Hello! Second post of the back logs as I have found another way to upload photos! This is what I wore yesterday, I had work so a lot of what I am wearing is from New Look. I decided to clash prints yesterday pairing my polka dot shorts and scarf with my patterned jacket. I wasn't sure if it would go at first, but once I put the jacket on I really liked how it looked. What do you think? Do you ever clash prints or are you against/afraid of doing it?




6 comments:

  1. I love those adorable polka dot shorts, clashing prints is a great look in my opinion and polka dots are perfect for it as they're not too busy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These prints clash together perfectly! I love the pattern on the jacket ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a lovely, sweet comment! Thank you so much, it means a lot to know that people love reading my blog :) I'll take a look at yours now :)

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)