Thursday 5 July 2012

145. Purple Haze




Necklace:  Gift from a friend
Blouse:  Stella McCartney - Charity Shop
Belt:  New Look
Shorts:  DIY/Self Made
Shoes:  New Look

Hello! Oh my, I can't believe how long it's been since I did an outfit post! But finally, here is another to add to the collection. I bought this blouse in a Charity Shop in London on Tuesday. I had to buy it as it is a Stella McCartney/Gap label, plus it fits perfectly. The weather has been so up and down lately but I managed to get out to take these photos which was lucky! Hope you've all had a good day!




14 comments:

  1. Its amazing what you can find in charity shops!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can hardly believe you made those shorts, they look great. I have such envy for people who can make clothes! By the way, did you get my email? :3
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh my goodness I did! Sorry I forgot to email back, I'll do it now :D

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. You look lovely! So preppy and cute :-) I love those gorgeous shoes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this!
    great post hun!
    I love your blog! you have great taste! Please check out mine, would be an honour!
    thank you so much
    It's Fashion Damnit
    <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lottie, it means so much! :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  5. Stunning outfit! As are you! Following! xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so pretty and very chic! I love the colour of the blouse too, great charity shop find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty outfit, you look lovely !
    Thank you for the comment you left me :)
    Robyn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      It's no problem :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)