Tuesday 8 March 2011

06. If you can't find the time.


Cardigan:  New Look
Top:  Paris
Skirt:  New Look
Tights:  New Look
Belt:  Vintage
Shoes:  Primark

I've been meaning to wear my I <3 Paris t-shirt for ages now, since my trip to Paris, but I couldn't find it, however I finally dug it out this morning behind the mountains of clothes in my wardrobe. I actually really love this outfit. It's so comfortable and simple and not something people would usually see me in because I wear blouses a lot at the moment so it felt nice to wear something that people wouldn't expect me to be wearing. I also dug out my Ruby bag from New Look which I absolutely love and should really use more, but when I get a new bag I kind of just stick to using that one until I get a new one. I really should get out of that habbit. Maybe that way I'd get proper use out of things :/

Haven't done a lot today. Had the day off uni and planned to do tons of designs for my new project, but that failed and I ended up popping into town with my boyfriend for a wee bit. I have to say I'm quite proud that I didn't buy anything from New Look, like I usually do. Primark was my only give in today. I bought a new black and orange playsuit, a straw hat for the summer (and most importantly the Isle of White Festival) and some gorgeous black heels :) And all for £32 so I'm a happy bunny :)

Hope you've all had a good day!

P.s - Forgot to mention.. I took the two pictures of my T-shirt with 'Retro Camera', an app I downloaded from Android. I found out today you can choose from a range of different cameras to get different effects. I love it, I'd definitely recommend anyone to get it! And lastly, I do apologise for my horrible face in these pictures. It's the first time I've made my boyfriend take photo's of me for my blog so I was kind of embarrassed! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)