Wednesday 12 January 2011

Vintage..

Today I helped out my friend with her uni project. She's making a magazine for our university and wanted to use the clothes I make and write about me for part of the magazine. She showed my this great little shop, shown in the post above, it's absolutely gorgeous! Full of vintage gems! I just want to buy the shop so that I can spend all day every day in there. So before I rant on about the vintage shop, here are a few of the images from the shoot.











Pretty much all of the clothes the model is wearing I have made myself :)

2 comments:

  1. Your are so amazing and talented I can't believe you made most of those clothes!!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)