Wednesday 5 January 2011

New start to blogging..

Happy New Year everyone!! Sorry it's so late, been so busy with uni work, catching up with friends and everything, but my new years resolution was to blog more, so here it starts.

I found these images the other day on the internet and thought they were so good, it made me want to try it myself. These are Vogue faces..




I just think they're so fun and you can have a laugh with them. It's a different way of showing characters and telling stories and can make a person feel so much more confident when they know they're acting.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I gave you the versatile blogger award on my blog! Check it out!

    thatssofletch.blogspot.com

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Welcome to blogging!!!

    Please stop by my fashion blog PRETTY PORTOBELLO, I would love you to have a look.

    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)