Friday 16 March 2012

Urban Outfitters 50% off!


Hello! I recieved an email today from Urban Outfitters letting me know that they have a massive 50% off of certain items online, so I thought I'd share the great news with you all! There aren't a lot of items going, but you might just find something that you like :) Click here to take a look! Here are a few of my favourites:

Now £30.00

Now £25.00

Now £15.00


Hope you find something you like! I think it's worth the look seeing as its 50% off! I hope you've all had a lovely week aswell and enjoy your weekend!


P.S - Don't forget to enter the Ella Tino competition in the post below! Also, if you use the discount code 'sweetheart' you will get 25% off your order!

12 comments:

  1. Hey, wow, what a great deal. I'll have to check out the site. Thanks for sharing this! :)
    And I noticed your comment on my Mochi Beaucoup giveaway and just so you know, make sure you enter through the Rafflecoptor widget that's at the bottom of the post. Don't want you to miss out!

    Statement Necklace Giveaway
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem hun :)
      Ahh ok, thanks for letting me know :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  2. ooh, the cut out detail on the dress is lovely and it looks even better how the hem falls just by the ankles :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I'll definitely stop by, I just love their clothes :)

    Lubna
    ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! It's worth a look when there's dicount involved ;)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the dress it is gorgeous :) i want it xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! And it's now only £30!

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  5. I love that dress you've picked out! Wish I had some money :( x

    sweet monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! I know, me too! :(

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)