Friday 21 September 2012

171. Simple Simon




Blouse:  Vintage  /  Paris
Jumper:  H&M (similar)
Jeans:  New Look (similar)
Shoes:  New Look (similar)
 
Good evening bloggers! This is today's rather simple, boyish, slouchy outfit. Today I have just been working on my summer project for when I go back to uni on the 1st, and also doing some house work, so I stuck to a really simple, but still feminine, outfit. I wasn't wearing any make-up, hence the 'I'm-not-looking-at-the-camera' shots, and I just shoved my hair in a clip keeping it messy and classic looking. I wanted to keep the look feminine as I felt quite boyish in just jeans and a jumper so I added the blouse underneath the jumper just showing the lace detail on the collar, and went for a small heel to finish the look. What do you think? It's not something I would usually wear or even photograph if I did wear it on a lazy day, but I thought I would today.
 
On another note, I kindly got sent two pairs of Avet Shape underwear from avetsetunderwear.com for me to review, one pair nude and one black. I am planning to wear them to work tomorrow and then in the evening when I go out for my friend's birthday so that I can give a full review on how they feel during a full day at work and on a night out. I will give my honest opinion on the underwear and will probably post my review on Sunday or Monday, so keep a look out for that! I am actually really looking forward to trying these out!
 


5 comments:

  1. i love the collar on this blouse! gorgeous outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blouse, makes your boyish outfit that tad more girly! ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's what I thought :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty, feminine and stylish! Amazing look!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)