Thursday 20 September 2012

170. Pretty in Pink




Cardigan:  Vintage / Paris
Top:  Primark
Belt:  Vintage
Skirt:  OASAP
Shoes:  New Look
 
Hellooo! How have you lovelies all been? This is my 'pretty in pink' outfit for today. I'm feeling quite cheery, hence the colourful outfit showing different shades of pink. I am actually doing a survey for my uni project at the moment which invloves colours and moods, so if you could please click here and follow the link to answer a few questions please it would make my day! It will only take 2 minutes and would be really beneficial for me and uni work :) Thank you!
 
Anyway, I have lots planned for posts etc but, yet again, I have been pretty busy! But I am getting back on track I promice! Oh, and while I'm here, please leave your blog links below, I'd love to read some new content in the evenings :)
 


9 comments:

  1. this outfit is soooo cute! im loving the sweet pink hues you've got going on. love your cardigan and amazing oxfords!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    Win a lace dress from Max C London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, love the collat tip detail also did your survey :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for doing my survey :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely summer to autumn outfit! Your skirt is so gorgeous, and the colour of your cardigan goes so nicely with it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is so gorgeous, the shoes and skirt especially! Perfect for Autumn :-) I did the survey too, sounds like an interesting topic to be researching! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this look, you've got such a great style and I'm so in love with your cardigan! New to your blog and loving you, it and your style, definitely following! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thank you for your lovely comments :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)