Monday 19 December 2011

Lily loves Lola

Hello all! I just wanted to post about a lovely little website I recently came across thanks to llymlrs. Victoria Jackson over at lilyloveslola.blogspot.com is the owner and she sells really pretty little bracelets and earrings at such a good price. They are also great gifts and seeing as christmas is fast approaching I thought I'd show you all a few of the items they sell. I bought a few of the bracelets for me and my friends for christmas presents because I think they are such sweet friendship bracelets and you can choose different charms and different colour thread to suit you too.









The website is http://lilyloveslola.bigcartel.com/ enjoy!

Follow Silent Sweetheart.

3 comments:

  1. I bought one of the little heart bracelets after seeing them, they're all so adorable!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are aren't they?! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh they are amazing aren't they?? Well impressed xxx

    #GOLLYGOSH

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)