Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas came early

I entered a blog competition over at 'Lets put our hearts together' a little while ago now and won! I never win anything and was just about ready to give up on entering these competitions, but seeing as it was from one of my favourite blogs I thought I'd go for it, and I actually won this time! I recieved the prize in the post this morning. My Dad told me it was actually placed under our tree outside which I thought was rather fitting for Christmas. The post man must have been in a good mood! So here's what I won:









1.  x3 Rimmel Nail Varnishes
2.  x2 Christmas Bath Bombs
3.  x1 Cherry Lip Balm
4.  x1 Nail Kit

Everything is so lovely and I certainly wan't expecting this much, so generous! I can't wait to use everything! Thanks so much Chelsea. If you haven't checked out her blog already, then do, she's one of my fav bloggers! Lets put our hearts together.

Follow Silent Sweetheart.

3 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)